- Follow signs for 93/3 South. Follow Route 3 over the Sagamore Bridge onto Cape Cod. This will put you on Route 6 toward Hyannis.
- On Route 6, continue to Exit 11 Chatham/Brewster - take this exit
- At the end of the exit ramp turn left onto Rte. 137
- Follow Rte. 137 through the next set of traffic lights (Hinckley Home Center is on your right)
- Continue on Rte. 137 through the next four way stop (The Corner Store is on the far right hand corner)
- Continue on Rte. 137 straight ahead for 1.2 miles until you can travel no farther (at Rte. 28) - the Chatham Visitor's Center is straight ahead
- Route 28 is also called Main Street; turn left and travel approximately 2.5 miles, past Cornfield shopping area (on right) and Pate's restaurant (on left)
- Just after the Liquor Locker on the right look for our two big blue signs that read John C. Ricotta & Associates
- The rental office is the farther of the two offices (1173 Main St.)
Disclaimer: Information contained herein is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.